Get unique access to Florida’s Port CEOs by becoming a Florida Ports Council Sponsor!
Florida Ports Council Sponsors are in the spotlight at our events. Sponsors are given name and logo recognition on all our event marketing – which includes our website, email, social media and print marketing. Not only are you able to network with key decision makers, sponsors are often given time to speak during the event so that you can deliver your message directly. We offer everything from intimate dinner gatherings, to a larger audience at our VIP cocktail reception. Opportunities are listed below with details of the events and the benefits you receive as a Florida Ports Council Sponsor. Some event options are very popular so confirm your sponsorship early if you desire something specific on the list.
Fall/Annual Board Meeting
The Florida Ports Council Annual Board Meeting is a two-day event with a variety of sponsorship opportunities that can meet any budget. The 2019 Annual Board Meeting will be at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville, August 26-28, 2019.
Legislative Forum/Spring Board Meeting
The FPC Legislative Forum/Spring Board Meeting is another two-day event which will be held March 26-27, 2019 during Legislative Session in Tallahassee. At 2019’s event you can highlight your product or service to approximately 30 port executives with speaking time during the luncheon or have one-on-one time with port directors and legislators during the VIP cocktail reception.
Summer Board Meeting
This one-day, event was held at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport in May 2018. Join the FPC Board of Directors for a luncheon to feature your company. Plans are underway for 2019’s meeting once a location is determined.
Annual Port Directors Washington, D.C. Fly-In
Once a year, Florida seaport directors and staff travel to Washington, D.C. to meet with members of Congress and the Florida Congressional Ports Caucus. This year our members joined in our nation’s capital on April 17 & 18, 2018, for a VIP reception, and hosted an additional fly-in on September 25-26, 2018. Plans are being made for a February 2019 visit and reception welcoming new members of Congress.
2018 Sponsorship Opportunities (based on availability):
- Platinum Sponsorship $5,000– up to four (4) attendees at the FPC Board of Directors’ VIP cocktail reception and dinner with the FPC Port Directors and staff, FPC staff and any special invitees as deemed by the FPC (i.e. Legislators, Agency Directors/staff, Industry Partners, etc.). Available for the 2019 Annual Board Meeting or the
2019 Legislative Board Meeting(SOLD).
- Gold Sponsorship $3,500 – up to four (4) attendees at the FPC Board of Directors’ VIP cocktail reception with the FPC Port Directors and staff, FPC staff and any special invitees as deemed by the FPC (i.e. Legislators, Agency Directors/staff, Industry Partners, etc.). Available for the 2019 Annual and
2019 Legislative Board Meetings(SOLD).
- Silver Sponsorship $1,500 – up to two (2) attendees, for lunch with FPC Board of Directors and staff, FPC staff and any special invitees as deemed by the FPC (i.e. Legislators, Agency Directors/staff, Industry Partners, etc.). Available for the 2019 Annual, 2019 Legislative or the Summer Board Meetings. Reception or Breakfast sponsorship is available for the Port Directors February D.C. Fly-In.
- Bronze Sponsorship $500 – one (1) attendee for afternoon snack break with FPC Board of Directors, port/agency staff and FPC staff. Available for the 2019 Annual, Summer and
2019 Legislative(SOLD) Board Meetings.
- NEW FOR 2018! Green Sponsorship $1500 – up to two (2) attendees, for a Florida Ports Environmental Stewardship breakfast with Seaport Environmental Directors, port/agency staff and FPC staff before the Annual Seaport Environmental Management Committee meeting. Available for the
Annual Board Meeting only(SOLD).
All options include:
- Signage at hosted event and an opportunity to distribute promotional materials
- Acknowledgement from Florida Ports Council Chairman, and an opportunity to share brief comments
- Name and logo recognition on all appropriate event marketing
- Acknowledgement from Florida Ports Council on social media outlets (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Acknowledgement from Florida Ports Council in monthly newsletter
- Link on the Florida Ports Council website to your website
- Contact list of attendees after event
If you don’t see an option you like, contact us – we’ll work with you!
Questions about any of the options above? Please contact Christy Gandy at (850) 222-8028.
The Florida Ports Council is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization. Your sponsorship contributions may be tax deductible. Please consult with the IRS or a tax professional regarding the deductibility of your contributions.