Get unique access to Florida’s Port CEOs by becoming a Florida Ports Council Sponsor!
Florida Ports Council Sponsors are in the spotlight at our events. Sponsors are given name and logo recognition on all our event marketing – which includes our website, email, social media and print marketing. Not only are you able to network with key decision makers, sponsors are often given time to speak during the event so that you can deliver your message directly. We offer everything from intimate dinner gatherings, to a larger audience at our VIP cocktail reception. Opportunities are listed below with details of the events and the benefits you receive as a Florida Ports Council Sponsor. Some event options are very popular so confirm your sponsorship early if you desire something specific on the list.
Fall/Annual Board Meeting
The Florida Ports Council Annual Board Meeting is a two-day event with a variety of sponsorship opportunities that can meet any budget. The 2018 Annual Board Meeting will be at the Renaissance Vinoy in St. Petersburg, FL September 5-6, 2018.
Legislative Forum/Spring Board Meeting
The FPC Legislative Forum/Spring Board Meeting is another two-day event which was held January 31 – February 1, 2018 during Legislative Session in Tallahassee. At 2019’s event you can highlight your product or service to approximately 30 port executives with speaking time during the luncheon or have one-on-one time with port directors and legislators during the VIP cocktail reception.
Summer Board Meeting
This one-day, event will be held at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport in May 2018. Join the FPC Board of Directors for a luncheon to feature your company.
Annual Port Directors Washington, D.C. Fly-In
Once a year, Florida seaport directors and staff travel to Washington, D.C. to meet with members of Congress and the Florida Congressional Ports Caucus. Join them in our nation’s capital on April 17 & 18, 2018, for a VIP reception or an intimate breakfast with Florida’s congressional delegates.
2018 Sponsorship Opportunities (based on availability):
- Platinum Sponsorship $5,000– up to four (4) attendees at the FPC Board of Directors’ VIP cocktail reception and dinner with the FPC Port Directors and staff, FPC staff and any special invitees as deemed by the FPC (i.e. Legislators, Agency Directors/staff, Industry Partners, etc.). Currently only available for the 2018 Annual Board Meeting.
- Gold Sponsorship $3,500 – up to four (4) attendees at the FPC Board of Directors’ VIP cocktail reception with the FPC Port Directors and staff, FPC staff and any special invitees as deemed by the FPC (i.e. Legislators, Agency Directors/staff, Industry Partners, etc.). Available for the Annual and Legislative (SOLD) Board Meetings.
- Silver Sponsorship $1,500 – up to two (2), for lunch with FPC Board of Directors and staff, FPC staff and any special invitees as deemed by the FPC (i.e. Legislators, Agency Directors/staff, Industry Partners, etc.). Available for the Annual and Summer Board Meetings. Reception or Breakfast sponsorship is available for the Port Directors Annual D.C. Fly-In.
- Bronze Sponsorship $500 – One (1) attendee for afternoon snack break with FPC Board of Directors, port/agency staff and FPC staff. Available for the Annual, Summer (SOLD) and Legislative (SOLD) Board Meetings.
All options include:
- Signage at hosted event and an opportunity to distribute promotional materials
- Acknowledgement from Florida Ports Council Chairman, and an opportunity to share brief comments
- Name and logo recognition on all appropriate event marketing
- Acknowledgement from Florida Ports Council on social media outlets (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Link on the Florida Ports Council website to your website
- Contact list of attendees after event
If you don’t see an option you like, contact us – we’ll work with you!
Questions about any of the options above? Please contact Christy Gandy at (850) 222-8028.
The Florida Ports Council is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization. Your sponsorship contributions may be tax deductible. Please consult with the IRS or a tax professional regarding the deductibility of your contributions.