Address: 5250 University Drive Miami, FL 33146 United States
This seminar will address several key components of the export process. Participants will receive the latest, in-depth information on the following topics:
• AES requirements for exports, including mandatory filing requirements
• How to avoid common penalties and seizure of cargo
• How to properly classify your product by Schedule B number and Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN)
• Best practices for maintaining compliance with export regulations
• New AESDirect in the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE)
Instruction provided by U.S. Department of Commerce AES specialists.