Location: Quito, Ecuador
Save the Date! Join Enterprise Florida on its upcoming Export Sales Mission to Quito, Ecuador.
Ecuador, with a population of 17 million inhabitants, is a small to-medium market for U.S. exports. In 2020, U.S. exports to Ecuador accounted for $4.2 billion, which constituted a 25 percent share of the country’s total imports. Ecuador has made recent advances in its trade relationship with the United States, signing a Protocol on Trade Rules and Transparency in December 2020. The United States is Ecuador’s top trade partner and Ecuadorian consumers view American products as attractive and of high-quality.
Mission registration and pricing will become available in October!
Best Export Opportunities for Florida Companies:
- Franchising and Brand Licensing
- Consumer Products
- Health and Beauty
- Digital Economy/eCommerce
- Telecommunications Equipment and Services
- Medical Supplies and Small/Innovative Medical or Laboratory Equipment
- Oil and Gas Equipment
- Mining Equipment
- Power Generation Equipment
- Solid Waste and Recycling Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Hotel and Restaurant Equipment
- Packaging and Printing Supplies
For more information, please contact:
Alejandra Henao | 305-808-3670 | email@example.com