Enterprise Florida’s official representatives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland cordially invite Florida’s new and experienced exporters to participate in a webinar on the impact of the changing global economy on the European business community.
As European countries begin to reopen their economies, we will examine the current business challenges and opportunities in Europe, with a focus on opportunities in Germany for Florida companies.
The topics to be covered include:
- Doing business in Europe’s changing economic landscape
- Germany and the reopening of the economy
- Business opportunities in Europe and Germany in particular
- The future of trade shows in Germany
- Online and virtual actions to take now
- Virtual trade support services
- Developing an export-ready checklist for Florida companies
For more information about this webinar, contact:
Alexander Bothman, Director
Enterprise Florida Germany Office
To register for the webinar visit EFI Webinar: Exporting to Europe