Location: Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Address: Orlando, FL
Is Florida Ready?
By 2030, nearly 26 million Floridians will call Florida home. Is Florida ready to remain globally competitive, create high-wage jobs and economic opportunity, and fuel vibrant and sustainable communities?
The Florida Chamber Foundation’s 2018 Future of Florida Forum will bring together Florida’s business leaders, industry experts and elected officials to discuss the opportunities and challenges impacting Florida’s future between now and 2030. Hear from and network with from others in your industries at the state’s leading business-led forum- register today!
Topics the 2018 Future of Florida Forum Will Cover:
Join the Florida Chamber Foundation as we take a deeper dive into the research found in Florida 2030 and cover items including:
- Florida’s cradle to career continuum and preparing tomorrow’s workforce,
- Diversifying national and global markets,
- Preparing Florida’s infrastructure and transportation systems for the next 5.4 million residents,
- Creating the nation’s best business climate,
- Promoting economic opportunity for all Floridians,
- The future of connected communities,
- and more!
2018 Women’s Hall of Fame
The Florida Chamber Foundation is proud to once again work alongside the Florida Commission on the Status of Women to host the Florida Women’s Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony in conjunction with the Future of Florida Forum, in order to honor women who have made a significant contribution to Florida.
For more information or to register for the conference click here Future of Florida Forum