Location: Caribe Royale Hotel and Resort
Address: Orlando, FL
8101 World Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel directly at 1-888-258-7501 or 407-238-8000. To receive the group rate, attendees must identify themselves as attendees of the Florida Ports Council at time of booking. You may also use the link below which does not require a group or attendee code to book.
**Reservation cut-off date: Friday, May 26, 2017**
Group Name: Florida Ports Council
Cost: $149.00 per night for a queen double or standard king suite.
$169.00 per night for a king deluxe suite
$249.00 per night for a villa
$349.00 per night for an executive suite
The group rate is available up to three (3) days pre/post meeting, based upon availability at this all-suite hotel.
Room rates are quoted exclusive of applicable state and local taxes (which are currently 12.5 percent) and are subject to change without notice.
The hotel resort fee has been waived for our group, and includes the following:
• In room wi-fi service
• Scheduled shuttle service to the Wald Disney World™ ticket and transportation center, Disney Springs, and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets
• Access to staffed, state-of-the-art fitness center
• Seasonal poolside entertainment and movies Under the Stars (weather permitting)
• 10% discount on spa services at the Island Spa
• 5% discount at Enterprise/National Car Rental, located in the main lobby
Valet Parking: $12.00 per day
**If you are tax exempt, please bring your certificate with you and present it at check-in.**
We hope you and your staff will make every effort to attend the Florida Ports Council Summer Board Meeting in Orlando. If you need any additional assistance, or have any special dietary requests, please contact Christy Gandy at the Florida Ports Council by telephone at (850) 222-8028.