Location: Hotel Alba Tampa, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
Address: 5303 W Kennedy Blvd Tampa, FL 33609
The mission of the Florida Supply Chain Summit is to provide a platform for statewide collaboration among key representatives from industry, professional organizations, government, economic development agencies, and higher education for the purpose of advancing the state of Florida as a global trade hub.
The Florida Supply Chain Summit facilitates and strengthens partnerships in the trade and logistics industry by providing opportunities to network, address industry issues, and share knowledge about critical issues including emerging trends, technology innovations, and workforce development.
A state-wide steering committee engages key stakeholders and decision makers. This working group determines key messages and topics for the 2022 summit. The aim is to develop an attractive platform that enables collaboration among representatives from Florida’s key industries, professional organizations, economic development agencies, government officials, and higher education institutions.
Program / Topics – Examples
- Florida, Formula for Business
- Ease of Access to the World – An Update from Florida’s Largest Ports
- Latin and South American Trade
- Florida’s Manufacturing and Supply Chain Growth
- How Technology is Saving Time, Money & Jobs in Florida
- Florida’s Cold Chain – Keeping Things Fresh
- The Future of the Supply Chain – Space Florida
- Importer & Exporter Perspectives on the Global Supply Chain
- Florida – We are Open for Business