Take an in-depth look at the principal areas of international trade with Tampa Bay’s leading global experts. Information covered will help you strengthen your international business and become more competitive abroad. The master series will focus on the following components of international trade:
- Export Readiness and Market Research – Wednesday, June 29, 2016
- Cross Cultural Communication & Marketing Plan – Wednesday, July 6, 2016
- Tax, Accounting & Legal Issues & Market Entry – Wednesday, July 13, 2016
- Export Compliance, Controls and Licensing – Wednesday, July 20, 2016
- International Pricing and Logistics – Monday, July 25, 2016
- Payment Methods and Trade Finance – Wednesday, July 27, 2016
All series classes will be held 4:30-8:30 p.m. The Master Series is a NASBITE-accredited training program that will help prepare you for the Certified Global Business Professional exam.